Tuesday 13 March 2012

Unit 5: Influence Map - Character

Within my story that I’m planning on doing for my one minute animation I want to have a character in there to be the one that drives that car to work but of course is afraid of it, He won’t take away the lime light from the ‘automobile’ it’s just that the character I believe will give it a little more of a spark. The kind of fashion sense I wanted my character to go buy is something with an office feel smart, business like but is still what I explained him to be within the Initial Idea one.


2 comments:

  1. As soon as I saw this I had to ask, have you looked at Mad Men for this influence, if not you really should! Great example of it especially Donald Draper :)

    https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&sugexp=frgbld&gs_nf=1&cp=5&gs_id=g&xhr=t&q=mad+men&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1843&bih=876&wrapid=tljp133167786397608&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=q8pfT6DZKoHm8QP-i-GRBw

    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-whKp-Wn2QIs/TiaJRbnV46I/AAAAAAAACW8/ypBYkuWGKa8/s1600/mad_men_jon_hamm.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not heard off them before but I will take a look at them soon, any influence will help :) Thank you for the tip Emma :)

      Delete