Monday 7 May 2012

@Phil - Red Bulb 'Pitch'

Hey Phil, I’m just posting this up before the pitch to let you know that I won’t be able to do the Pitch on Tuesday the 8th, with the circumstances of the extension for the previous unit I have only got up to a storyboard for this unit, I have no animatic, no pri-viz or any sounds ready to be able to present my idea to a better understanding. 

I would feel embarrassed compared to ones that will have there’s ready even if I have an extensions its just an experience I wouldn’t want to go with unless I was ready and started the same time as everyone else. I’m sorry for letting you and the other members at the pitch down.

Nick


1 comment:

  1. Hey Nick - time for an update on your progress please - I'm pretty uncomfortable with the apparent lack of activity on here... Remember - one of the BIG aspects of this brief is your professionalism and project management, and right now you're bombing on both counts. Turn it around please!

    ReplyDelete