Thursday 10 November 2011

Unit 2: Photoshop Session 1.0

Within this session I used one of my thumbnails as a base to create a draft for my first extract. Before I started to design my thumbnail on Photoshop, Photoshop Phil taught us about the perspective exercises. I did one within my design so I could get an idea of how to layout my design and the point of the perspective for the viewer.  

The first print screen is showing what the perspective lines look like and you can work around them, you don’t have to but it helps and with this it can help make a more dramatic and cinematic concept piece.

Here are the other drafts that I print screened of my work within this session on how I started to build it up, firstly by doing it as a silhouette, and then adding colour to block out certain points.

No comments:

Post a Comment