Saturday 1 October 2011

Quick Sketch of a Human/Firefish Hybrid

Bear in mind that this was a quick five minute sketch and this is nothing to what the final design will look like. I just wanted to do a quick design from what I know about the human and Firefish anatomy to sketch a hybrid. First off all the major weakness here is it looks like I was influenced greatly by the swamp monster…….but the disfigurement was just a spare of the moment to add in and I feel it gave it a bit of an edge really. Like it has not fully developed, I’m thinking off using this effect throughout my thumbnails to see where it takes me.


1 comment:

  1. Remember Nick - it's a self-portrait too - so be sure to use your own face/body as reference - check out Jono's blog from last year as a good example of 'keeping it real' even as you accomplish something 'monstrous'.

    http://jonathanpearmain.blogspot.com/search/label/Unit%201

    ReplyDelete