Saturday 1 October 2011

Maya Exercise 1.0

This was my first time using Autodesk Maya 2011 editions so don’t expect anything fantastic. It was amazing to use and at the same time quite scary and intimidating, but in time this will all become a second nature to me.

What we did first was get used to the creating objects like spheres, cylinders, cubes etc. It was a lot to take in on the first day and at times I did feel left behind and a bit stumped on what controls did what and what the next step was, but I did feel like I walked away from this inspired and eager to what I could create in due time once I have learnt the basics and start my path to become an expert.

Here are some print screens that I took of what I was doing on Maya within this first exercise:






































No comments:

Post a Comment